Emergency Response Spill Kits - SITE
- Spill kits are an absolute must have to ensure that spillages in the workplace, in the field or in your vehicle are cleaned up quickly and efficiently
- Jointing Tech have a range of spill kits ranging that include this range suitable for the majority of large spillage including the 1000L kit
- Please check product and kit descriptions below to ensure you select the correct spill kit for your needs
ITEM DESCRIPTION & CONTENTS
0174/11 OIL SPILL KIT 1100L – FOR SITES, LARGE HEAVY DUTY BLUE WHEELED PLASTIC CONTAINER - SIZE: 135x110x135cm
Drizit Oil Bunker Spill Kit 1100 is designed to deal with hydrocarbon, oil, solvent and other organic liquid spills of up to 1100 litres that may occur on site. (Absorbancy 979 - 1225 Litres) Use:
- hoses blowing during delivery
- tank overfills
- tank roll overs
- catastrophic incidence caused by vandalism or accident.
- this large kit can deal with anything.
Container: Large, heavy duty container that is UV stabilised, water tight
(Contents: 400 x Oil Pads, 2 x Oil Mini Rolls, 1 x Oil Roll, 10 x Oil Socks 300 x 7.5cm, 10 oil Cushions, 4 x Oil booms 400 x 12.5cm, 2 dammit X Mat 65 x 45cm, Dammit X ready Mix 800g tub, 2 x Wooden Stakes, 10 Disposal Bags & Ties)