Jointing Technologies Loyalty Programme Terms & Conditions
The Jointing Technologies loyalty programme terms and conditions are listed below. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions are applicable to the Joining Technologies loyalty programme. Application for an account is considered acceptance of these terms
The loyalty account, points and vouchers in every form are issued by, and remain the property of, Jointing Technologies who reserve the right, at any time, to discontinue, terminate, amend or alter the loyalty programme and any aspect of its operation.
All applicants for the Jointing Technologies loyalty programme must be eligible to open a Jointing Technologies online account.
All members of the loyalty programme must be aged 18 years or over.
Jointing Technologies reserve the right to refuse, merge or close accounts at any time.
Account holders must register their personal details and keep Jointing Technologies informed of any pertinent changes. Jointing Technologies cannot be held responsible for any loss of points incurred as a result of out of date or incorrectly entered details.
Jointing Technologies may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel loyalty points in whatever form and/or remove an online account at any time where there is reasonable belief of any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and/or and behaviour relating to any part of the group of associated companies (which includes but is not limited to Jointing Technologies, TOOLOUT TA Jointing Technologies, Jointing Tech Trace Heating , or Langley Engineering) that involves theft, misconduct, abuse or offensive behaviour or supplying false or misleading information.
It is the responsibility of the Jointing Technologies loyalty programme account holder to disclose to their employers and/or any appropriate party, any rewards, goods or vouchers received.
Jointing Technologies loyalty programme account holders agree to receive contact, as appropriate, from Jointing Technologies.
Members of the Jointing Technologies loyalty programme may leave the scheme at any time for any reason. By leaving the right to any rewards or vouchers accrued will be forfeited.
Account holders who do not collect any points for two years may be removed from the loyalty programme and a new account will need creating.
Any items received from the redemption of points will be under guarantee directly by the item manufacturer. Jointing Technologies cannot be held liable or responsible for defective, damaged or in any way unsatisfactory goods.
All items claimed under the loyalty programme are claimed on a good faith basis and will be ordered by Jointing Technologies for and on behalf of the account holder. Due to the bespoke nature of the rewards, delivery times will vary.
Points cannot be exchanged for money and have no monetary value.
- In order to be eligible to accrue Jointing Tech loyalty points the user must create an online account at www.jointingtech.ie
- Points can only be allocated for purchases made online
- Any purchases not made online through a valid loyalty points account will not be eligible for Jointing Technologies loyalty points
- A Jointing Technologies loyalty programme account is separate to a customer account. Purchases made on a customer account are not eligible for loyalty points
- Any agreed customer/account discount is not applicable on a Jointing Technologies online loyalty account
- 1 point will be allocated per €1 spent online
- Points will be added to your online account 30 days after a purchase is made
- Jointing Technologies are entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason, this also applies to the exchange of products
- Points are valid for 12 months
- Points have no value until converted into loyalty rewards
- Jointing Technologies are under no obligation to award loyalty points for any reason outside qualifying transactions
- Points cannot be purchased, transferred, sold or traded in any way
These terms and conditions replace all previous versions and are correct as of June 2020. They shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputed with be decided only by the English courts.
Jointing Technologies reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Anyone that continues to participate in the loyalty programme after such change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
A person that is not party t these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions however this does not affect any right or remedy which exists or is available apart from that Act
The Jointing Tech loyalty program is owned by Toolout Ltd T/A Jointing Tech. Registered office:
Woking Business Park
Registered in England.
Company number: 2281668
If you would like help understanding the Jointing Tech loyalty programme please contact us at email@example.com