9 August 2021
Jointing Tech are pleased to announce that on September 1st a Training School will be open in our Dublin branch.
A wide range of courses have been designed and will be taught by our in-house Trainer, Chris Brown. Chris has been in the electrical cabling industry for more than 45 years and is familiar with all the main leading cable and accessory suppliers throughout the UK and Europe.
The length and times of our courses will vary depending on the type and level of course required, but lunch will be provided for attendees, and accommodation can be arranged for longer courses.
Course materials can be supplied and PPE must be worn by all course attendees.
- 3M Medium and High Voltage joints & terminations
- TE Medium and High Voltage joints & terminations
- NKT/ABB Medium & High Voltage terminations
- Medium voltage heat shrink and cold applied products
- Medium voltage cable preparation and stripping tooling
- Prysmian Medium and High Voltage joints & terminations
- Cooper Power Systems separable connections
- Nexans/Euromold separable connections
- Introduction to Low Voltage cable preparation and terminations and joints
Contact us today for more information, there will be limited places available so please contact us today to book your course: email@example.com
Back to Blog