Bespoke Training Courses Available in our Dublin Branch
We now offer introduction and familiarization as well as a range of accredited training courses at our dedicated training center conveniently located in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15.
Courses can be tailored to suit the applicant needs as well as on site project requirements.
The Jointing Tech courses are individually designed by our in-house Trainer, Chris Brown. Chris has been in the electrical cabling industry for 45 years and is familiar with all the main leading cable and accessory suppliers in the UK and Europe.
Recent courses and modules include:
- 3M Medium and High Voltage joints & terminations
- TE Medium and High Voltage joints & terminations
- NKT/ABB Medium & High Voltage terminations
- Medium voltage heat shrink and cold applied products
- Medium voltage cable preparation and stripping tooling
- Prysmian Medium and High Voltage joints & terminations
- Cooper Power Systems separable connections
- Nexans/Euromold separable connections
- Introduction to Low Voltage cable preparation and terminations and joints
What you need to know
- Course are all run by a dedicated in-house trainer
- Course materials can be supplied
- Course lengths and times vary depending on the type and level of course required
- Lunches will be provided for attendees
- Accommodation for longer courses can be arranged
- PPE must be worn by all course attendees
For more details and to get in touch with our Training Specialist simply complete and submit the form below today.